Sunday, April 18, 2010

I believe myself to be a horrible mother!

I would rather my child cry himself to sleep than deal with a squirming child in my bed all night. I justify this by telling myself the next day will be miserable if I do not get some good shut-eye.

I cry outside his room but am totally relieved when the cryng subsides. That's just a tease though!

Well, as long as we fall asleep before 4 am tonight, maybe tomorrow won't be horrid.

3 comments:

  1. You are not an awful mom. You love Kade and he knows it. Don't worry. You can only do your best. And that is good enough. Don't get discouraged. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. U R NOT A HORRIBLE MOTHER!!! he is just going through a rough time right now and will grow out of it. u can only do ur best and u cant do ur best on no sleep. chin up ... it will get better!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Liz! I am sorry you are going through this. Change is hard on kids, but it won't last forever. You are a great mom!!!

    ReplyDelete