Saturday, April 24, 2010
What is going on over there!?
Dang, you seem to be having rough time honey. I can't post a comment because of "feed" input problems with security stuff. Anyway, you are just tired. You always get low when you are tired. You are a good mom. Remember, Kade is in a brand new world that has just been pushed into the twilight zone. A fact, "dad is always there for me", has just become a myth. He can't talk, can't understand, and has no power to change anything if he wanted to. I am sure to him it is all to real that he could wake up and you will disappear too. It is just as likely to him that the grass will turn pink and the sky green. He has a very limited bag of experiences to draw on. Dad always comes back; remind him of that. Try having a family prayer before bed too. The veil is still thin for him, maybe it will be extra comforting. I will send you an audio clip of me singing The Kade Song. Try putting it on a CD and having it repeat all night. Hang in there love. I do love you two, and I will come home soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kade slept with me the whole time you were gone! Got used to it after a few months!!!
ReplyDelete