Kade must have some fear that I too will disappear if he is not with me!
He has been getting up in the middle of the night and crying until he lays in bed with me. Not only does he have to be in the bed with me...he has to lay ON ME somehow! I have tried everything - rocking him; watching Handy Manny; snacks and a drink; letting him cry it out - nothing has helped until he is sleeping on me. What to do with this sweet boy I just don't know! Any suggestions or hope?
i have no idea but i am sorry and good luck! i havent been sleeping much either ... we should all be midnight buddies! HA ... see ya tomorrow chica! <3
ReplyDeleteThat's a hard one. It must be hard on the little guy having daddy gone. You could maybe try the thing where you lay with him in his bed for a little while and then every night you move further and further away? I don't know if that made sense. Good luck.
ReplyDeleteKelli - That made sense. Last night...meaning finally at around 4 am...I laid on his floor. He screamed in his crib for about 30 minutes before sitting and eventually laying down. He is def. struggling with dad being gone! Poor boy!
ReplyDeleteCam - If we were closer we could totally hang out!