Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Qatar

John has left for Qatar for a year...We are sad to have him gone.

So, to try and keep him informed I am going to post to this blog.

I hope I can keep up with it faithfully and that you all enjoy a glimpse into our world!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to find out that you have a blog. So do we. Your welcome to check it out if you would like. Elimattandjoni.blogspot.com Atleast for now. In a few weeks, the name may be changing because we have another one to add to it, But I'm not sure that I know how to do that so we will see. How are things going with you? We really need to get together and let the boys play. Eli loves play dates. Sorry to hear about John. I bet that is really hard. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sad for john being gone. yay for blogging. im excited to see u at the baby shower saturday! <3 ya chica!

    ReplyDelete